My mom was bedridden and I personally watched sugar mill pool and spa, come, smoke a cigarette and leave on multiple occasions.They would be here literally five minutes, sometimes they wouldn't even come.

Counting on the fact that it was just an elderly woman who was in bed. On top of that, owners wife became involved with personal family business. Completley rude woman. After asking to be paid three months in advance, and paying it, my pool turnrd green.

I owe them no money, last visit, he turned off my fuse box to the pool and took the chlorine.

Crooks.I am now a happy client of sun coast pool services.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sugarmill woods pool and spa customer care. Sugarmill Woods Pool And Spa needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sugarmill woods pool and spa customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sugarmill Woods Pool And Spa.

Had an Experience with Sugarmill Woods Pool And Spa?

Comments

Homosassa, Florida, United States #1191311

This is the owners father.I probably shouldn't reply to this, but I don't think it should go unanswered.

First of all, common sense should give one an idea of who might have made this complaint. If it wasn't the company named in the complaint, then it was another competing company. And, since we know the owner of the company mentioned in the complaint, it is very doubtful that it was him. Second, my son's wife is spanish and speaks very little english.

She has absolutely nothing to do with the business.And thirdly, we supply all chemicals to our clients; so, I don't understand how we could take this persons chlorine.

to Joseph Dawson Sr #1359635

Sounds like central jersey pool and spa