I originally thought it would take maybe 2 weeks to resurface our pool.It has now been 2 months and they are still working on it.

They are the biggest cons in the business. DO NOT use this company!!! There has been days when they don't show up and when we try to contact them we either end up talking to his mom or dad and they say they will relay the message and it ends up hours for them to respond. They have done work we never agreed upon and the work they have done has been very shoddy at best.

I beginning to wonder if we will end up in court with them!

The owner is a master at smooth talking and keeps saying he will make sure we are happy when it's all done.The question is when will it be over, I want the truth not B.S.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sugarmill Woods Pool And Spa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sugarmill Woods Pool And Spa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Sugarmill Woods Pool And Spa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sugarmill Woods Pool And Spa?

Comments

Funny stuff big joe

This company has a crazy family running it.Son is babied by mommy it's sick.

Ask around, many people will tell you their horrible stories dealing with them. they get into fights with their customers, are rude, and scam.

Warning people now stay away, and the other comments saying these comments are fake are the owners trying to once again lie and twist things.I don't know how they are still in businesses honestly they are the worst company around period!!!

Shame on you making up lies about good honest people!

Administrative_Acct.User